Created by: @run2food
These next level cups are ridiculously easy to make, have a protein boosted base using our Salted Caramel Almond Protein and a decadent choccy topping!
- 1. Line 5 cupcake holes with liners or alternatively use a silicone mould like I did
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas very well until puréed
- Add in the protein powder and keep using a fork to mash the powder into the bananas until a smooth cookie dough forms
- Fold through the chocolate chunks
- Divide the mixture into 5 portions and spoon it into the cupcake holes
- Freeze for 2 hours until firm
- Make the topping by melting the chocolate and drizzling even amounts over each cookie dough cup. Return to the freezer for 15 mins.