Created by: @MainlyMonica
Try making these incredibly decadent vegan chocolate hazelnut brownies using our tasty versatile Macro Mike Protein+ Powder. Tastes just like Nutella! Easy to make with ingredients found at home; chickpeas, dates, nutella, cacao powder, and of course hazelnuts! Drizzle with Macro Mike PB+ peanut butter chocolate flavour and your day just got a whole lot sweeter...
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine beans, dates, Nutella and coconut yoghurt in a food processor, and blend until everything is broken down and as smooth as possible.
- Add the hazelnuts and pulse to break them down a little bit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined.
- Spread mixture out in the prepared tin, and bake for 30mins.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving with dark chocolate peanut butter drizzled all over!
- Stores in the fridge for up to 5 days.