Created by: @noashealthyeats
A delicious snack loaded with protein and completely plant based to keep you feeling full. Use our yummy Macro Mike Cookie Dough Protein Powder to make mini raw cookie dough sanwiches with dairy free dark chocolate on both sides. This easy vegan recipe is gluten free and free from refined sugar too!
- Melt the chocolate (add a bit of coconut oil to help if needed).
- Place 1tbsp of chocolate in the bottom of each silicon muffin mould or cup cake case.
- Place in the freezer.
- Make the cookie dough with remaining ingredients by mixing all the dry, then adding coconut milk and maple, fold with a spatula to create a dough.
- If it’s too wet place in the fridge for 15 minutes, otherwise roll into 4-6 even balls, and press chocolate chips around the cookie dough balls.
- Place a cookie dough ball into each cup and press down so that it reaches the edges and has a smooth top.
- Spoon remaining chocolate over the top.
- Freeze again for 1 hour to pop them out without breaking them, if eating straight away let them soften.
- Keep in the fridge for a soft cookie dough consistency or freezer for longer.