Created by: @mainlymonica
Cookies or brownies? It's a tough call...stop trying to choose between them and combine them both with this drool-worthy recipe! It's GF, DF, Vegan and Macro-Friendly! Make a batch and you've got delicious snacks sorted for the week.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and line a square tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Macro Mike Brownie Mix, almond milk and nut butter until smooth and set aside.
- Add the flour and cacao powder and fold through until combined. Set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add the nut butter, maple syrup, coconut yoghurt, protein, GF flour and choc chunks, and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and chocolate and fold until a thick dough has formed.
- Alternate between adding a spoonful of brownie batter and a spoonful of cookie dough to the baking tin until there is none left.
- Spread out evenly then place in the oven to bake for 30mins.
- Allow to cool before slicing and enjoy!