Created by: @noashealthyeats
Take your Macro Mike Waffles to the next level by taking two and smushing them together with peanut butter and jelly! The raspberry is a special raspberry chia jam recipe, or you can use any jam you have, and the peanut butter is our Macro Mike PB Peanut Butter Powder made thick for ultra stickiness, but you can also use our Almond Butter for a peanut free breakky or snack.
- Make waffles according to the package.
- Add water to the peanut butter powder to reach a thick consistancy.
- To make the jam, heat raspberries over a pot and break them down with a spatula as they warm.
- Add in sweetener and chia seeds, mix.
- Pop in a jar in the fridge to set (best to make this the night before).
- Take one waffle and slather with peanut butter and jam, squish it down with another waffle and eat it up!