Created by: @danishealthyeats
Oh my goodness look at all this goodness!! Two layers of plant based delicious-ness right there for you to take a big bite out of. These Pumpkin Puree Cheezecake Brownies are actually made with our Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix with a layer of droolworthy pumpkin puree, vegan cream cheese, and coconut yogurt. Enjoy!
- Prepare the cookies as the package says and spread into a lined loaf pan to make a brownie.
- Then blend together all cheesecake layer ingredients.
- Spread carefully over the brownie layer.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 mins (time definitely varies based on ovens - so just be sure to keep your eye on it!).
- Use a toothpick to check to see if the brownie layer is done.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with some salted caramel almond butter & enjoy!