Created by: @run2food
This will be one of the softest, fluffiest, gooyest and down right protein-iest vegan lava cake you ever make. Will you make some for you and a friend? Maybe. Or maybe you'll eat several all by yourself! There's very few ingredients in this plant based recipe and its loaded with Premium Almond Salted Caramel Protein Powder. The trick to the perfect lava cake is cooking it at a higher temperature!
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Grease a small ramekin with non-stick spray or oil. In a bowl, add the almond butter, coconut sugar and milk.
- Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the flour and protein powder and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Transfer half the batter to the prepared ramekin.
- Make a well in the centre and add the caramel sauce.
- Top with the other half of the batter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the outsides of the cake is cooked but the inside is still molten.