Created by: @noashealthyeats
Fit chocolate bars are all the rage right now. Why is that? Because you can eat more of them! These fit twix chocolate bars are vegan, gluten free and no bake using simple ingredients you already have at home like our Macro Mike Chocolate Protein Powder (any choccy flavour will do!), shredded coconut, almond butter, and dark chocolate to finish it off.
- For the base, mix all the ingredients together. You can add in a little cacao powder to make base darker. It should stick together if you squeeze it.
- Press into a lined brownie square or loaf tin and freeze.
- For the caramel layer, add water to peanut butter powder (follow directions on the jar) and mix into a peanut butter consistency.
- In a glass bowl, heat the maple syrup, nut butter and coconut oil for 20 seconds, then whisk until smooth. Add the coconut oil to create a richer caramel. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Pour caramel over the base and return to the freezer.
- For the chocolate layer on top, melt the block of dark chocolate, adding a tsp of coconut oil if needed.
- Using a silicone spatula, spread the chocolate over caramel layer.
- Refrigerate for a gooey caramel twix bar or keep in the freezer to make it last longer.