Created by: @Noashealthyeats
This recipe is seriously next level. Vegan white chocolate caresses a thick layer of our delicious low fat peanut butter and fresh raspberries infused with chia seeds. Healthy ingredients for a sweet treat you can enjoy alone or with friends!
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil, and fill 5 paper or silicone cups.
- Push the chocolate up the sides and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the peanut butter layer ingredients until smooth.
- Distribute evenly into the chocolate cups and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Smash raspberries with maple syrup and chia seeds and let sit for 5 minutes, then distribute evenly over the cups.
- Freeze until solid enough to top with remaining white chocolate.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer.