Created by: @danishealthyeats
You thought you had it good with regular snickers, but wait til you try it with white chocolate. This is going to blow your mind and your taste buds! Combining the best plant based protein, Macro Mike Cookie Dough Peanut Butter flavour with dates, peanuts and vegan white chocolate chips, this recipe is the summer snack you didn't know you were looking for.
- Combine all the base ingredients in a food processor and blend until a dough forms.
- Press into a lined loaf pan and set aside.
- Make the caramel layer by placing the peanut butter, oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Pour over the base layer, then sprinkle over the chopped peanuts.
- Gently press them into the caramel layer.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Pour over the caramel layer.
- Place in the freezer until set, then slice into bars.